Academic Editing Service
Achieve your true academic potential with guidance on flow, style and academic tone
£18.99 per 1,000 words
Copy Editing Service Overview
Our Academic Copy Editing service offers the technical corrections of proofreading (spelling, grammar and punctuation), but goes further to improve the clarity of your work. It ensures that sentences and arguments link together properly so that your essay flows, and presents your ideas in a concise manner, with the correct academic tone. It is ideal for individuals with dyslexia or those struggling to meet academic writing expectations. Your editor will comment where aspects of work are unclear, need further development, or could be deleted entirely. We offer a fresh perspective, helping to ensure that your final reader (your marker!) can understand your ideas perfectly. For those using English as a foreign language, please choose our EFL Essay Editing Service so we match you to an editor specialised in this area.
Do you experience any of these issues?
- Very long sentences fragmented by lots of commas.
- Work presented as one long, unstructured paragraph
- Difficulty organising/sequencing ideas.
- Variations in formatting throughout the text.
- Sentence fragments – no independent clause.
- Jumping from one idea to another without logical connection.
- Failure to shape/conclude an argument or not relating back to the title.