WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Proof Master owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Proof Master’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Proof Master’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Proof Master reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, at Proof Master’s discretion.
Proof Master may disable your user ID and password in Proof Master’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Proof Master a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Proof Master the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Proof Master or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Proof Master reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Proof Master’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Proof Master makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Proof Master does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitations of liability
Proof Master will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Proof Master has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Proof Master’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Proof Master’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Proof Master or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Proof Master to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Proof Master has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Proof Master’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Proof Master’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Proof Master and undertake to keep Proof Master indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Proof Master to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Proof Master’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Proof Master arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Proof Master’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Proof Master may take such action as Proof Master deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Proof Master may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Proof Master may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Proof Master’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with UK Governing Law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
Registrations and authorisations
Proof Master is registered with Companies House as a Limited Company Ltd. You can find the online version of the register at HERE Proof Master’s registration number is 10358011.
Proof Master’s details
The full name of Proof Master is Proof Master Ltd.
Proof Master is registered in the United Kingdom under registration number 10358011.
Proof Master’s registered address is Column House, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6NN.
You can contact Proof Master by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other General Terms:
- All documents must be submitted prior to payment, and any special requests must be formally approved by a member of the Proof Master management team.
- Any request or changes to the job after submission and payment cannot but accounted for unless otherwise agreed.
- All payments must be made in full prior to any work commencing. Any deadline will be taken from the time payment is made whether than be a standard 48 hour or express 24 hour turnaround.
- We have a satisfaction guarantee to ensure we offer the best quality and value of service. This guarantee can be found on our website and adheres to the terms and conditions summarised in this document. If for whatever reason you experience issues with our service that are covered by our terms and conditions & guarantee please get in touch with a member of the proof Master team and they will do their best to resolve the issue within your originally agreed deadline.
- If we cannot resolve the issue with your deadline you are entitled to a full refund.
- Whilst Proof Master only offers the highest level of quality we cannot guarantee a document will be 100% error free.
- Once you have submitted your document and paid this is acceptance of the agreed job. Under no circumstances can we offer a refund after this point unless our service guarantee has been violated.
- With regards to the limitations of our turnarounds please refer to the table below:
|Service||48 hour turnaround||24 hour turnaround||Inc. Word Deletion||Inc. Reference formatting||Inc. Addressing comments|
|Proofreading||<7,000||<7,000||<7,500||<7,000||<5,000 – <7,000|
|Enhanced Editing||<5,000||<5,000||<5,500||<5,000||<4,000 – <5,000|
|Rewriting & Paraphrasing||<4,000||<4,000||<4,500||<4,000||<3,000 – <4,000|
- Proof Master will not offer advice on grades as these are subject to your assessor’s criteria and opinions. We can only work with the content we are given.
- Proof Master reserves the right to return the work with full refund if once we receive the document it makes no sense or we cannot full fill your order.
- Proof Master reserves the right to return your work with a full refund if for whatever reason we cannot adhere to your deadline.
- All work by Proof Master should only be perceived as suggestions that could be made to improve work and should not be submitted verbatim. All proofreading and suggestions remain under the ownership of Proof Master.
- With our standard service of Proofreading, Enhanced editing & rewriting/paraphrasing we aim to achieve a similar word count as the original document with a discretionary buffer of +/- 10% of the original word count.
- Proofreading only covers errors relating to punctuation, grammar, spelling, typographical errors & makes stylistic edits.
- The maximum word count we can turn around in less than 24 hours is <7,000 word unless otherwise agreed.
- The maximum word count we can turnaround in our standard turnaround of 48 hours is also <7,000 words unless otherwise agreed.
- We cannot accommodate for more than 10% of the original essays words to be deleted, unless otherwise agreed.
- It does not rewrite any content
- It cannot avoid plagiarism
- It does not link paragraphs better
- It does not cover restructuring of sentences.
- Enhanced editing only covers that of proofreading does as well as improving the quality of written English/academic strength, linking paragraphs better & rewriting select sentences.
- The maximum word count we can turn around in less than 24 hours is <5,000 words unless otherwise agreed.
- The maximum word count we can turnaround in our standard turnaround of 48 hours is also <5,000 words unless otherwise agreed.
- We cannot accommodate for more than 10% of the original essays words to be deleted, unless otherwise agreed.
- It does not rewrite the entire work.
- It cannot avoid plagiarism.
Rewriting & Paraphrasing:
- Rewriting covers all that of Proofreading & enhanced editing but also rewrites the entire work, we can accommodate word deletion of up to 40% of the essays original word count.
- Rewriting can help reduce plagiarism but cannot 100% guarantee to avoid plagiarism detection software.
- The maximum word count we can turn around in less than 24 hours is <4,000 words unless otherwise agreed.
- The maximum word count we can turnaround in our standard turnaround of 48 hours is also <4,000 words unless otherwise agreed.
- Addressing feedback-
- Whilst using our optional extra of addressing feedback from tutors etc. maintaining the same word count cannot be guaranteed with any of our services as this may require adding content which is a service called expansion and can only be agreed by contacting a member of the Proof Master Team.
- Feedback can only be addressed within the limits of the service it is paired with. We will assess the feedback comments prior to submission and recommend a service based on this. If you do not take our recommendation we may not be able to guarantee satisfying all of your comments.
- Word deletion-
- Proof Master’s word deletion service can be used in combination with any of our services and is therefore subject to its correlating terms. However, there is a limit on how many words can be deleted with each service and delete words requires a degree of rewriting content. If too many are deleted the content must be rewritten to maintain its original meaning and flow. Please see the table below summarising these limitations:
|Service||Maximum words to be deleted|
|Proofreading||10% of word count|
|Enhanced Editing||10% of word count|
|Rewriting||40% of word count|
- Reference Formatting-
- This service is based on a price per page. The page must be in a standard font such a Times and standard size of 11pt or above.
- A charge will be applied per page. If you have 3 or more lines on a page this will be taken as sufficient quantify to charge.
- We can format in APA, Harvard’s, MLA & MHRA. Any other formats will have to be specifically approved by a member of the Proof Master team.
- We are only responsible for formatting the references correctly, we will not check the reference is correct. Nor will we check the in-text citation is correct. (This is covered in the editing services)
- We will only work with the references provided in the official references list at the end of the document. We will not source references from in-text citations.